A lot of sleep is very useful, you know?
- While sleeping you produce more white blood corpuscles, that means your wounds heal faster.
- While sleeping your brain repeats what you have done today and sorts usless information out.
- While sleeping you dream up to 7 times in the night but you barely remember some of those because your brain thinks that this information is useless and sorts it out.
- While sleeping you regenerate energy so you feel refreshed when you wake up.
- When you force yourself to stay awake, you have big problems to remember new learned things.
- When you force yourself to stay awake, your eye-lids get heavy so your body forces you to close your eyes.Through that it gets dark so your brain thinks its night so it sends out some stuff that makes you feel even sleepier.
- When you force yourself to stay awake, your body starts to itch. With that your body tells you, that he is no longer capable of recorgnizing if you really have to scratch that spot or not.
Haha so yes, there were some random sleep facts, dunno if there is any use to knowing that stuff but I found it pretty tung, and decided it was worth while posting it here!
Ah yeah, managed to grab some random famous quotes today from a friend as well. Will post em later tonight perhaps!