3 oktober 2011

Wild challenger appears!

Greetings internet!

It's been a while since I last actually wrote something. I've doing a couple of things around here and just havent had the time or the energy to really care to post. I mean, I have loads of pictures and shit that would fall under the whole "tung shit when im bored" concept but naaah. Seems like it's a lot of pictures nowadays so imma try change it up a bit!

Today is Monday, the 3rd of October, damn it's already October. My course for Applied Sports Coaching starts on the tenth. I'll be studying it from distance, meaning over the internet and it's a course which teaches the basics of how to be a coach, both individual and team coach. Also, it's in English which I thought was pretty cool seeing as most of the programmes and courses I looked at were only available in Swedish.. Sigh, when a First World country doesn't fully adapt to the lingua franca of the 21st century.. that sort of stuff just baffles me. Oh well, who am I to complain hopefully I wont be around in Sweden for that much longer and i'll be surrounded by English anyways! Just.. American English haha!

Random thought - Was wondering if I should take my cleets up to California, I heard they actually have a rugby team there maybe it's time to take that up again? Don't think i'll be too interested in American Football to be honest, just doesn't seem too technical in my opinion. Looks and feels like it's the quarterback who controls most plays and everyone else are just human buffer zones or runners.

Right so I found one of those list things people always do on blogs, like a challenge. 30 days - One new subject every day that I have to write about. Some may be quite personal and others not too personal or even interesting haha. But I will try to do it, stick to it and finish the 30 topics!

Also, another thing I have been checking out lately is life hacks. For those of you who don't know, they are small little tips that most people don't know about which make life just a whole lot simpler. Planning on posting one a day, or every few days as to not just use them all at once lol, some are pretty fucking smart I have to say!

Right so, three things;
1) Jai Paul - BTSTU. A friend showed me this song, can't get enough of it when i'm out skating, don't really know why I like it so much prob because it's so different. British vocals with some wobbly-scratchy kind of dubstep "like" drops and scratches...


2) Attack the Block, brought to you by the creators of Shaun of the Dead as well as Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I watched this the other day with Lisa, it was so fucking epic. A bit funny, a bit serious, really dark, awesome creature animations and just the whole concept behind it was.. pretty cool. Mind you, I really enjoyed District 9, not only because i'm a proud Saffa but mostly because it was an entire different concept to aliens than what Hollywood would normally bring forth. The thing is with these new ideas and alien concepts, I often find people start to automatically judge and bash these kinda movies for a few main reasons; they are not made in Hollywood, they don't have Americans acting, they are often less flashy yet more realistic, lower budgets and then naturally fear of the difference - something new and different has surfaced and of course, us being curious human beings need to analyse them from so many different perspectives resulting in more often than not, the film being bashed to shit by so called critics. Here's the trailer for this UK film, about aliens invading a rundown suburb in London. Pretty dope soundtrack too!



3) Lastly now, I know it's been a bit of a lengthy post but here are the 30 points I will be taking up over the next month as part of the challenge!


DAY 01 - INTRODUCE YOURSELF

DAY 02 – YOUR FIRST LOVE

DAY 03 – YOUR PARENTS

DAY 04 – WHAT YOU ATE TODAY

DAY 05 – YOUR DEFINITION OF LOVE

DAY 06 – YOUR DAY

DAY 07 – YOUR BEST FRIEND

DAY 08 – A MOMENT

DAY 09 – YOUR BELIEFS

DAY 10 – WHAT YOU WORE TODAY

DAY 11 – YOUR SIBLINGS

DAY 12 – WHAT’S IN YOUR BAG

DAY 13 – THIS WEEK

DAY 14 – WHAT YOU WORE TODAY

DAY 15 – YOUR DREAMS

DAY 16 – YOUR FIRST KISS

DAY 17 – YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY

DAY 18 – YOUR FAVORITE BIRTHDAY

DAY 19 – SOMETHING YOU REGRET

DAY 20 – THIS MONTH

DAY 21 – ANOTHER MOMENT

DAY 22 – SOMETHING THAT UPSETS YOU

DAY 23 – SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER

DAY 24 – SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU CRY

DAY 25 – A FIRST

DAY 26 – YOUR FEARS

DAY 27 – YOUR FAVORITE PLACE

DAY 28 – SOMETHING THAT YOU MISS

DAY 29 – YOUR ASPIRATIONS

DAY 30 – ONE LAST MOMENT

Remember that at the same time, I will be writing these challenges but also posting normally as well! And i'll try to throw in the life hacks whenever possible so you guys out there can maybe learn a thing or two! Sooo.. all of that is finally off my chest - Challenge starts tomorrow LEZ GO!


1 kommentar: